Our NEA training courses can keep you up-to-date with the latest accounting rules and help you understand fiduciary responsibilities and internal controls. The basic and advanced courses were developed for leaders with non-financial backgrounds. It uses step-by-step processes and layman’s terms.
Western Governors University
Western Governors University (WGU) is an online, nonprofit university focused on you, the student. Our tuition is affordable—almost half the cost of for-profit universities—and we offer NCATE-accredited bachelor's and master’s degrees in mathematics, science, special education, ELL/ESL, and other critical teaching disciplines.
- Nationally, regionally, and NCATE accredited
- Online, nonprofit university
- Measures competency, not seat time, through rigorous assessments
- Supportive mentor system is focused on your success
- A great value with very affordable tuition
WGU is an NEA Academy Partner, providing members like you amazing benefits, such as:
- Application fee waiver ($65 savings)
- 5% tuition discount
- Eligibility to apply for the WGU NEA Academy Partner Scholarship
Questions? Visit us online or give us a call!