Our training can keep you up-to-date with the latest accounting rules and help you understand fiduciary responsibilities and internal controls. This course was developed for leaders with non-financial backgrounds. It uses step-by-step processes and layman’s terms.
Walden University’s Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership, a National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) accredited college, sponsored a study by Arroyo Research Services that indicates that master’s degrees have an impact on improving student performance. Download a free copy of the study to learn more.
Advance your career by earning a Master’s Degree or Graduate Certificate from one of the nation's top-ranked universities -- the University of Massachusetts. UMassOnline, the online consortium for the University of Massachusetts offers NEA members the opportunity to earn their degree or certificate online from anywhere in the country. Online courses offer the same high-quality learning environment and taught by the same world-class faculty as the on-campus students located at the four UMass campuses: Amherst, Boston, Dartmouth, or Lowell.
UMassOnline follows a traditional academic year with online courses offered every fall, spring, summer, and winter semester. You can begin now and take courses before applying. Request More Information.
Master’s Programs Offered
- Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction, M.Ed.
- Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction: Science Education Option, M.Ed.
- M.Ed./CAGS: Science Education Online
- Master’s Degree in Reading and Language, M.Ed.
- Master’s Degree in Educational Administration, M.Ed.
- M.Ed. Instructional Design
- Master of Public Policy, Education Policy Track
- M.Ed. Vision Studies: Visual Impairments
- M.Ed. Vision Studies: Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
- M.Ed. Vision Studies: Orientation & Mobility
- M.S. Family Therapy
- M.S. Mental Health
- M.S. Rehabilitation Counseling
- M.Ed. School Counseling
- Education Specialist Degree in Curriculum and Instruction: Education of Diverse Populations Ed.S.
NEA Member Benefits
- 10% -20% tuition discount
- $175 waiver of application fee for new students where applicable
- $1525 - $2730 total savings, depending on the program
- $400-417 per credit hour plus fees
- 30 credit courses = $12,000 plus books & fees