This guide describes the typical credit approval processes for obtaining professional development credit, CEUs, and graduate credit. Be sure to check with your local or state education agency to confirm the appropriate process.
Our training can keep you up-to-date with the latest accounting rules and help you understand fiduciary responsibilities and internal controls. This course was developed for leaders with non-financial backgrounds. It uses step-by-step processes and layman’s terms.
Leader to Leader
From political action and membership recruitment to research and bargaining, this program is about how ordinary people can make extraordinary things happen!
Our content is customized for 21st Century Association strategic leaders.
Some courses/content with an asterisk (*) require logging on to the NEA Academy.
We want to create a series of courses that cover the following categories:
- NEA Fundamentals
- Leadership Development and Capacity
- Organizational Issues and Priorities
- Taxation, Economic Development and Funding for Public Schools (TEF): Lessons for Members and Citizens (members only)
- NEA's State Affiliate Defense Campaign
- VIDEO: Take down of Tom Luna by 17-year old
- Education Votes
- VIDEO: Union protests in Madison, Wisconsin, February 2011
- Labor History
- NEA Priority Areas for Federal Legislation in the 112th Congress [ .pdf]
- System Transformation
- Health and Safety
- Thought Leaders
- VIDEO: RSA Animate - Changing Education Paradigms
- VIDEO: Raleigh teacher leads NEA with classroom zeal
- VIDEO: 2010 U.S. World Cup team soccer team member and LA Galaxy captain Landon Donovan says "Teachers Count" (requires Adobe Flash Player)
- AUDIO: 2010 U.S. World Cup team soccer team member and LA Galaxy captain Landon Donovan says "Teachers Count"
- What Rhee Accomplished (That You Never Hear About), by Frederick M. Hess
- Great Lakes Center for Education Research & Practice
- Creative Commons
- Actor Tony Danza Talks about Respect for Public School Teachers
- VIDEO: NEA President Dennis Van Roekel: "We are the Ones Who Can Make Public Schools Great."
- BLOG: NEA Vice President Lily Eskelsen writes "Lily's Blackboard"
- Michael Fullan
- Daniel Pink
- TED Conference
- Big Ideas Fest
NEA Tube and other Cool Things