Your hard work deserves recognition.
This guide describes the typical credit approval processes for obtaining professional development credit, CEUs, and graduate credit. Be sure to check with your local or state education agency to confirm the appropriate process.
Courses from Educational Impact
Founded in 1999, Educational Impact utilizes its partnership with many of the country's premier educational organizations to provide NEA Academy members with a targeted group of online professional development courses. These "easy to use" self-paced courses utilize online streaming video and can be completed at home or at school.
- Mastering RTI: A Step by Step Approach
- Mastering RTI-2: A Leadership Primer
- The 5 Practices of Highly Effective Classrooms
- Teaching the ESL Learner
- What's Your IEQ? A Roadmap to School Indoor Environmental Quality
- Assessment for Learning: Innovative Ways to Check for Understanding
- Balanced Literacy: Powerful Real Classroom Examples to Guide Your Instruction
- Adolescent Literacy - The Middle School Years
- Positive Behavior Support in Action
- Brain Based Instruction
- Visual Tools & Graphic Organizers
- Managing the Defiant Child
- Inclusion Breakthrough: Practical Ways to Integrate Students with Special Needs
- Guide to Differentiated Instruction
- Teaching Character and Values
EARN GRADUATE CREDITS -- with your online course!
Educational Impact can also provide a variety of graduate credit options to NEA Academy members through its partnership with three accredited colleges/universities. To obtain graduate credit a participant must successfully complete Educational Impact program work, pass the online assessments contained within the online course, and complete the additional assignments set forth by the partner university.