Courses from Educational Impact
Founded in 1999, Educational Impact utilizes its partnership with many of the country's premier educational organizations to provide NEA Academy members with a targeted group of online professional development courses. These "easy to use" self-paced courses utilize online streaming video and can be completed at home or at school.
- Mastering RTI: A Step by Step Approach
- Mastering RTI-2: A Leadership Primer
- The 5 Practices of Highly Effective Classrooms
- Teaching the ESL Learner
- What's Your IEQ? A Roadmap to School Indoor Environmental Quality
- Assessment for Learning: Innovative Ways to Check for Understanding
- Balanced Literacy: Powerful Real Classroom Examples to Guide Your Instruction
- Adolescent Literacy - The Middle School Years
- Positive Behavior Support in Action
- Brain Based Instruction
- Visual Tools & Graphic Organizers
- Managing the Defiant Child
- Inclusion Breakthrough: Practical Ways to Integrate Students with Special Needs
- Guide to Differentiated Instruction
- Teaching Character and Values
EARN GRADUATE CREDITS -- with your online course!
Educational Impact can also provide a variety of graduate credit options to NEA Academy members through its partnership with three accredited colleges/universities. To obtain graduate credit a participant must successfully complete Educational Impact program work, pass the online assessments contained within the online course, and complete the additional assignments set forth by the partner university.