Only the best courses of the highest quality make it through the screening process. Take a look at our standards for meeting your online education needs.
We know you want to grow.
Find out which institution is right for you.
Teaching Character and Values
This character education program is based on the five core values of caring, trust, respect, responsibility and family. This program illustrates how you can implement a character education program in your school. Discover how teachers have successfully changed the culture of an entire school system by using the five values to create a warm, friendly, and respectful classroom environment.
- Embracing character education
- Incorporating values inside of the curriculum
- Lead by serving: A principal embraces school community service
- Middle school community service projects
- High school community service projects
- How to conduct a student forum
- Successful classroom management through student forums
- Establishing a character rewards program
5 hours of video
7 hours completion time
Real classroom examples
- Length: 1Year