Our NEA training courses can keep you up-to-date with the latest accounting rules and help you understand fiduciary responsibilities and internal controls. The basic and advanced courses were developed for leaders with non-financial backgrounds. It uses step-by-step processes and layman’s terms.
B.S. Information Technology - Databases
Enjoy Your NEA Academy Benefits!
- 5% tuition discount
- Waiver of application fee for new students
- Some NEA scholarships available
- Discount not available for student members
What You’ll Learn -- Areas of Study:
This online database degree program includes nine domains of study and completion of a capstone project.
- General Education
- Information Technology Fundamentals
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Programming Fundamentals
- Systems Administration and Management
- Technical Writing
- Web Development
Total Program: 120 Competency Units (credit equivalents*
*Less: Any competency units waived through transfer of prior college credits.
Get more information to start earning your Bachelor's degree today!