This guide describes the typical credit approval processes for obtaining professional development credit, CEUs, and graduate credit. Be sure to check with your local or state education agency to confirm the appropriate process.
B.S. Marketing Management
Enjoy Your NEA Academy Benefits!
- 5% tuition discount
- Waiver of application fee for new students
- Some NEA scholarships available
- Discount not available for student members
What You’ll Learn -- Areas of Study:
This online marketing degree program includes nine domains of study and completion of a capstone project.
- Accounting/Finance and Information Technology
- Business Law and Ethics
- Economics, Global Business, and Quantitative Analysis
- General Education
- Marketing and Communication
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Systems Administration and Management
Total Program: 122 Competency Units (credit equivalents*
*Less: Any competency units waived through transfer of prior college credits.
Get more information to start earning your Bachelor's degree today!