Our NEA training courses can keep you up-to-date with the latest accounting rules and help you understand fiduciary responsibilities and internal controls. The basic and advanced courses were developed for leaders with non-financial backgrounds. It uses step-by-step processes and layman’s terms.
We know you want to grow.
Find out which institution is right for you.
B.S. Marketing Management
Enjoy Your NEA Academy Benefits!
- 5% tuition discount
- Waiver of application fee for new students
- Some NEA scholarships available
- Discount not available for student members
What You’ll Learn -- Areas of Study:
This online marketing degree program includes nine domains of study and completion of a capstone project.
- Accounting/Finance and Information Technology
- Business Law and Ethics
- Economics, Global Business, and Quantitative Analysis
- General Education
- Marketing and Communication
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Systems Administration and Management
Total Program: 122 Competency Units (credit equivalents*
*Less: Any competency units waived through transfer of prior college credits.
Get more information to start earning your Bachelor's degree today!