Explore the successes and concerns that surround distance education from technology and collective bargaining agreements to compensation and quality.
You can work the cost of getting certified or re-certified into your budget thanks to this special revolving line of credit. Use the funds to cover all or part of the $2,500 assessment fee for National Board Certification.
B.S. Sales and Sales Management
Enjoy Your NEA Academy Benefits!
- 5% tuition discount
- Waiver of application fee for new students
- Some NEA scholarships available
- Discount not available for student members
What You’ll Learn -- Areas of Study:
This online sales degree program includes program includes nine domains of study and completion of a professional portfolio and capstone project.
- Accounting/Finance and Information Technology
- Business Law and Ethics
- Economics, Global Business, and Quantitative Analysis
- General Education
- Marketing and Communication
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Sales Management and Personal Selling
- Systems Administration and Management
Total Program: 120 Competency Units (credit equivalents*
*Less: Any competency units waived through transfer of prior college credits.
Get more information to start earning your Bachelor's degree today!