Our NEA training courses can keep you up-to-date with the latest accounting rules and help you understand fiduciary responsibilities and internal controls. The basic and advanced courses were developed for leaders with non-financial backgrounds. It uses step-by-step processes and layman’s terms.
B.S. Business - Information Technology Management
Enjoy Your NEA Academy Benefits!
- 5% tuition discount
- Waiver of application fee for new students
- Some NEA scholarships available
- Discount not available for student members
What You’ll Learn -- Areas of Study:
This online technology management degree program includes eleven domains of study, supervised practice teaching in an actual classroom and completion of a professional portfolio and capstone project.
- Accounting/Finance and Information Technology
- Business Law and Ethics
- Economics, Global Business, and Quantitative Analysis
- Information Technology Fundamentals
- IT Management Concepts
- General Education
- Marketing and Communication
- Network Fundamentals
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Systems Administration and Management
Total Program: 122 Competency Units (credit equivalents*
*Less: Any competency units waived through transfer of prior college credits.
Get more information to start earning your Bachelor's degree today!