Your hard work deserves recognition.
This guide describes the typical credit approval processes for obtaining professional development credit, CEUs, and graduate credit. Be sure to check with your local or state education agency to confirm the appropriate process.
B.S. Business - Information Technology Management
Enjoy Your NEA Academy Benefits!
- 5% tuition discount
- Waiver of application fee for new students
- Some NEA scholarships available
- Discount not available for student members
What You’ll Learn -- Areas of Study:
This online technology management degree program includes eleven domains of study, supervised practice teaching in an actual classroom and completion of a professional portfolio and capstone project.
- Accounting/Finance and Information Technology
- Business Law and Ethics
- Economics, Global Business, and Quantitative Analysis
- Information Technology Fundamentals
- IT Management Concepts
- General Education
- Marketing and Communication
- Network Fundamentals
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Systems Administration and Management
Total Program: 122 Competency Units (credit equivalents*
*Less: Any competency units waived through transfer of prior college credits.
Get more information to start earning your Bachelor's degree today!