Your hard work deserves recognition.
This guide describes the typical credit approval processes for obtaining professional development credit, CEUs, and graduate credit. Be sure to check with your local or state education agency to confirm the appropriate process.
B.A. Science (5-9)
Enjoy Your NEA Academy Benefits!
- 5% tuition discount
- Waiver of application fee for new students
- Some NEA scholarships available
- Discount not available for student members
What You’ll Learn -- Areas of Study:
This online science education degree program includes 12 domains of study, supervised practice teaching in an actual classroom, and completion of a professional portfolio.
- Classroom Management, Engagement, and Motivation
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Exceptional Learners
- Educational Psychology
- Effective Teaching Practices
- Foundational Perspectives of Education
- Foundations of Teaching
- General Education
- General Science Content
- Science Teaching and Learning
- Science, Technology, and Society
- Demonstration Teaching (includes practice teaching)
Total Program: 122 Competency Units (credit equivalents*
*Less: Any competency units waived through transfer of prior college credits.
Get more information to start earning your Bachelor's degree today!