Our NEA training courses can keep you up-to-date with the latest accounting rules and help you understand fiduciary responsibilities and internal controls. The basic and advanced courses were developed for leaders with non-financial backgrounds. It uses step-by-step processes and layman’s terms.
We know you want to grow.
Find out which institution is right for you.
B.A. Science (5-9)
Enjoy Your NEA Academy Benefits!
- 5% tuition discount
- Waiver of application fee for new students
- Some NEA scholarships available
- Discount not available for student members
What You’ll Learn -- Areas of Study:
This online science education degree program includes 12 domains of study, supervised practice teaching in an actual classroom, and completion of a professional portfolio.
- Classroom Management, Engagement, and Motivation
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Exceptional Learners
- Educational Psychology
- Effective Teaching Practices
- Foundational Perspectives of Education
- Foundations of Teaching
- General Education
- General Science Content
- Science Teaching and Learning
- Science, Technology, and Society
- Demonstration Teaching (includes practice teaching)
Total Program: 122 Competency Units (credit equivalents*
*Less: Any competency units waived through transfer of prior college credits.
Get more information to start earning your Bachelor's degree today!