Only the best courses of the highest quality make it through the screening process. Take a look at our standards for meeting your online education needs.
UMass Online Graduate Certificates
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Policy (12 credits)
Improve your understanding of major contemporary educational policy issues within an historical context.
- Graduate Technology, Learning, and Leadership Certificate (15 credits)
Learn with and through technology while thinking deeply about how different technologies support and facilitate learning for your students. Through a consideration of technology and pedagogy together, course activities are aimed at helping you see the transformative potentials of classroom learning.
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership (12 credits)
This certificate program is designed for professionals currently working in or aspiring to work in managerial positions in business, nonprofit, or governmental organizations.
- Business Foundations Graduate Certificate (12 credits)
Designed for individuals who hold a non-business bachelor's degree, this program offers you the opportunity to meet the demands of new careers in management or advance your career toward other professional goals.
- Graduate Certificate in International Business (12 credits)
This certificate is designed for professionals currently working in or aspiring to work in organizations that compete and collaborate globally.
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Policy (12 credits)
Participants in this program will be introduced to environmental issues of local, state, regional, national, and global concern.
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Development (GCSD) (12 credits)
This practice-oriented certificate offers a multi-disciplinary path to become a scholar-practitioner and to understand sustainability practices, processes, methods, and measurements.
UMassOnline welcomes your questions and can provide more detailed information about any of these programs and/or their NEA membership discounts.